Please send me your favourite links for inclusion.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oideas Gael runs week-end and week long Irish language courses. Oideas Gael is located in Gleann Cholm Cille in South-West Donegal. This Gaeltacht area, named after St. Colm Cille, is located in the scenically splendid Sliabh Liag peninsula. All courses are in Gleann Cholm Cille except when indicated otherwise in the course calendar. Some of our courses take place at another location in Gleann Fhinne in mid-Donegal.
- Gaelchultúr provides Irish language courses and learning resources of the highest quality, aimed at those with an interest in Irish worldwide. Our goal is to provide first-class services that will inspire both learners and fluent speakers of Irish to improve their knowledge of the language. Gaelchultúr offers courses throughout Ireland, taught by our network of talented teachers, and our e-learning website, ranganna.com, gives learners all over the world the opportunity to attain a higher standard of Irish.
- Is í príomhaidhm na heagraíochta ná an Ghaeilge agus a hoidhreacht a chothú agus a chur chun cinn ar fud na hÉireann i réimsí polasaí agus pobail, mar theanga bheo agus mar spreagadh féiniúlachta. Cuimsíonn gníomhchlár Gael Linn trí phríomhréimse; an réimse oideachais, gníomhaíochtaí chun tácú le húsáid na Gaeilge agus réimse gnó na heagraíochta.
Gael Linn, 35 Sráid an Dáma, Baile Átha Cliath 2 Fón: +353 1 6751200
- Díseart Institute of Irish Spirituality and Culture was founded in 1996 in the heart of Corca Dhuibhne - the Dingle Peninsula Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) and strives to promote research, courses and cultural activities in all areas of Irish Spirituality and Celtic Culture including theology, language, literature, art, laws, folklore, values, spirituality, history, music, archaeology and customs.
- Iris mhíosúil do lucht na Gaeilge in Éirinn agus ar fud na cruinne
- GB : Ireland network - Great Britain
- RTÉ Ireland's national radio and television company
- http://www.rte.ie/ See
the RTÉ player.
- Radio Ulster - Blas - is their Irish Language
Magazine broadcast on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 7 pm. Catch up on
Irish World heritage Centre, Manchester The Irish World Heritage Centre is dedicated to keeping alive the memory and achievements people who left Ireland over the centuries. It is a celebration of their success and their major contribution to world progress and a continuity of Irelands story embracing the Irish global family of 70 million people. Our vision is the establishment of a centre of excellence outside of Ireland which will provide unique visitor facilities, exhibitions, entertainment, sport and accommodation delivered by advanced multimedia and information technology media.
Arus na nGael, Gaillimh, Coláiste na nGael members are more than welcome to drop into the centre if they are ever in Galway.
Pota Focal House Glossary is an Irish → English dictionary intended primarily for learners of Irish and for speakers of Irish as a second language. It contains over 6,000 entries covering the basic vocabulary of the language.
This is a wonderful site which has links to dictionaries:
Béarla–Gaeilge, Gaeilge–Béarla, agus Gaeilge-Gaeilge (An Foclóir Beag). There are examples of how words are used with some examples of how to pronounce words in the three major dialects.
An Ap is available on www.focloir.ie
On-line Irish language newspaper Tuairisc.ie National, International and Gaeltacht News both serious and amusing. It also has a section on learning Irish which includes items spoken more slowly and more clearly than in normal broadcasts.
- Duolingo: www.duolingo.com Free language courses including Irish
- www.daltai.com phrases, grammar,proverbs,games,articles.
Cúrsaí Gaeilge in Éirinn
www.oidhreacht.ie Courses at all levels
Site includes Crossword in sean litriú
Do dhaoine líofa:
Daonscoil an Ghúgáin 30/9/2016 – 2/10/2016 http://daonscoilanghugain.com/
Gach Eolas: Peig Uí Laocha, Briary Gap, 74. Gairdiní Wilton, Corcaigh. Fón : (087) 6168594.
Daonscoil na Mumhan, Coláiste na Rinne, An Rinn, Dúngarbhán, Co Phort Láirge 14/8/2016 – 19/8/2016
Gach eolas: Nollaig Ó Donnabháin 00353 (0) 21 45 44 453